This month we’ve discovered a four step process to manifesting the events, circumstances and things that represent our dream life. We don’t have to wait for our fairy godmother to hand us our wishes and dreams – there’s a way to actually consciously create the life we want. Maybe a life in a dream castle is not your cup of tea – but whatever you choose, there is a way to bring your wishes and hopes to life.
When we create something, we always craft its energetic form first as a thought or idea. You think the thought and create an image, an energetic blueprint, of your new life. This is Step One in manifesting the life of your dreams. You created a Be, Do, Have list and you’ve really gotten clear on the specifics of your wishes and desires.
Step Two was claiming your right to have this item, event or circumstance. Havingness is the dichotomy of being comfortable with your current life, while at the same time wanting more. You’ve learned to stand in quiet anticipation waiting to receive. You are not grasping, striving, craving or running after your wishes. You are waiting, with cupped hands, knowing with absolute certainty, that your desire is coming your way. At the same time, you are comfortable with what your life is like, right here, and right now. That’s the dichotomy – being OK with what is while at the same time wanting more.
I have to say that, for me, Step Two, havingness, is the most difficult. It’s really hard to accept all parts of your life, even the not so good parts, while simultaneously asking for something else. That energy of lack keeps creeping in! So I thought as an ending to this month’s adventure, we might want to work that space of havingness a little bit more.
Go back and look at your Be, Do Have list. Pick one item that you feel is a stretch -one that you’re not quite sure you can “have.” Now, we will test this desire against any beliefs you hold by examining your current havingness around this desire.
Exercise: Accepting All Parts
- After you have picked the item you would like to work on, sit in meditation. Keep your feet flat on the floor, close your eyes, and be in the center of your head. Check to make sure your grounding cord is in place and that your aura is clean and clear.
- Let’s say you want a new home. You are tired of living in your current cramped quarters, and you really, really want to have a larger home.
- Put a bubble in front of you, and intend for this bubble to show you the current state of havingness around this desire for a new home. Maybe you’ve been dreaming of this new home for some time. See the colors in the bubble. Maybe the bubble is full of other people’s wants and desires. Check to see if this is your energy or someone else’s. Maybe your partner wants to stay in your existing home and there’s some struggle energy in that bubble. Or perhaps you realize that the wispy fantasy nature of your bubble reminds you that this desire to have a new home is more of a dream right now. Whatever you see, don’t judge it, just look. This is the state of your havingness around this item.
- Now ask yourself, “How much can I ‘have’ my current situation? How much can I ‘have’ the current home I live in?” See a number pop into your awareness representing the percentage that you can “have” your current situation. Maybe the number is 20 percent. You are 20 percent OK with having your current home.
- Put a grounding cord on your bubble and drain out the energies that are not in sync with having a new home. Drain out your partner’s struggle energy. Drain out your own fantasy energy. Drain out any judgment energy or disappointment energy of where you currently are in your havingness.
- When your bubble is clear, ask yourself again, “How much can I ‘have’ my current state of being?” Imagine a number in front of you. Maybe instead of 20 percent, you can “have” your current state of being 50 percent.
- Nothing will change until you are at peace, 100 percent of the time, with your current level of havingness around this desire. Until you let go of the grasping, striving, wishing, or hoping, you cannot take a step toward the new. Add some acceptance energy to your bubble. Be sure that any striving or craving energies are gone. Add some peace, contentment, and wonderment energy to your bubble. Be in acceptance of where you are right now.
- When you are at 100 percent acceptance of your current situation, intend for that energy to infuse your aura with your new level of havingness. Come out of meditation.
Now, say aloud, “I want to have a new home.” Check to see if your emotions are a little less volatile and your havingness has grown.
I use this exercise a lot in clearing out the last of that good old “lack” energy and filling myself in with havingness. Then I move on to Step 3 and 4 – to bring my wishes and desires into physical form.
Remember, we create our lives thought-form to reality, and we do it either consciously or unconsciously.
I hope you’ve discovered ways to be a conscious creator and manifest the life you desire. Next month we will be looking at the energy of simplicity. Cheers!
Join us in learning more and delving deeper. Twice a month I send out exclusive information, not covered here on the blog, about how to grow your intuition and live a life full of purpose and meaning. We delve into the month’s topic in a deeper way and I always include a special meditation designed around the topic at hand. Find your own true path to a life of prosperity and abundance. Join Us!