We’ve been working this month on manifesting a life full of joy, purpose and authenticity. You’ve written out your Be, Do, Have list, gotten clear on what’s truly your own energy and what’s a “should” from someone else.
We’ve touched on the dichotomy of havingness: being OK with exactly where you are while you desire something more. You’ve also learned how to remove wanter’s block – that feeling of lack – that is keeping you from moving up the ladder of having a life full of more.
And now, I hear you saying, “Yes, but we haven’t touched on the how – how I’m going to manifest this new job, or how I’m going to get enough money so I can start my own business.”
I get it! It’s hard to stay out of the how-is-this-going-to-manifest routine. After all, we’ve been taught to work hard, struggle through, analyze, plan, strategize and do lots of things in order to manifest our desires.But that’s the problem. It doesn’t work that way. If it did, you would already have all the goodies on your Be, Do, Have list and you would already be living a life full of joy and purpose.
Remember that we magnetize to us things, events and circumstances that are in alignment with our thoughts and feelings. The feeling state is a very powerful force. It’s the energy we’ve attached to our wants and desires that’s the driving force in how our desire manifests.
We will use a process called a mock up to actually look at the energy we’ve attached to our wants and desires. We will then move out the energy that’s not in alignment with you and move in energy that is. (That’s the secret ingredient, so to speak). Then we’ll have it blessed and send it off to the order department way out there somewhere in the far, far reaches of the Universe. Here we go!
Manifesting What You Desire
Think of something on your Be, Do, Have list.
As an example, let’s say that you want to have a new car this year. Not only would this bring you joy, but it would also allow you to have a more reliable way to get to work every day. You’ve worked some of the energy surrounding your desire to have this new car. You can picture it, you can smell that new-car smell, and you can see yourself driving down the highway in it. The color is a bright cherry red, and you’ve chosen an SUV. You don’t care about the make and model, but it must be four wheel drive with a manual transmission.
You are also in a relaxed space about this car. Yes, it would be great to have it, but you do not need it as your current car is in working order and it wouldn’t be that expensive to repair it. Your desire is there but it is not a craving. Your self-worth is not tied to this car; you will be the same with or without it. When you speak about the car, your words, while full of excitement and joy are neutral, coming from neither lack nor overt desiring.
You are clear that this car is in affinity with who you are right now, and you are feeling a state of certainty concerning this want. You’re budget is almost there – but this is a stretch. You can afford a used car, but a new car is a little bit beyond your normal reach. You’ve worked that energy in the last post (see here) and removed any wanter’s block. You’re now sitting with cupped hands, ready to receive.
So let’s move on to the actual process of making this desire a reality with a process I call a mock-up. A mock-up is the energetic prototype or template of the physical object you desire.
Instead of just wishing and hoping that life will turn our way, there’s a way to consciously create the life of our dreams.
Quantum physicists are on the doorstep of proving that all possibilities exist simultaneously and that the very act of bringing your awareness to the outcome you want, changes the trajectory of all possibilities. This is what Napolean Hill explained as your dominating thoughts being magnets that draw to you things in alignment with those thoughts. (Quantum physics meet psychic awareness!)
Exercise: Creating a Mock-Up
- Sit in a comfortable chair, feet flat on the floor. Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths. Be in the center of your head, free of all distractions, and feeling relaxed, comfortable, and in command of your surroundings.
- Ground yourself, set your aura at a color of your choosing, and see your protection bubble encasing your aura. Run your earth and cosmic energies, and intend for your body and aura to be set to a neutral vibration. (Here’s a helpful meditation to get you started: 5 Minute Daily Meditation)
- Now, think of a desire from your Be, Do, Have List. As you do so, imagine a soap bubble forming out in front of your closed eyes. This is the current energetic state of your desire. What does your bubble look like? Don’t judge it – just look. Is it big? Small? Are the energies flowing or are they stagnate? Are the colors translucent or are they pasty and hard to see through?
- Put a grounding cord on the bubble. Now intend for all the energies that are not in alignment with your highest and best good to drain from the bubble. See the heavy colors drain away and watch the bubble stabilize in front of you.
- Ask for some iridescent colors fill your mock up bubble. Pick colors that represent certainty, knowingness, and self-worthiness to you. You can “have” this bubble and you can “have” this mock-up.
- Now fill your mock-up bubble with pictures and feelings representing the item or event you would like to mock up. Make it real. See the colors, smell the smells, see the energies and pictures develop before your eyes.
- When you have the bubble filled with exactly what you want, imagine a gold beam of energy, representing the Divine, coming down from the cosmos, kissing the top of your bubble of energy. Write the words “or something better” across the top of your bubble. Say the words, “I know this mock-up will come to me by divine right, in perfect timing, with ease and grace.”
- Untether the bubble from its grounding cord and shoot it off into the universe. Open your eyes and come out of meditation.
You have taken a thought and a feeling—your mock-up—scrubbed away all lack and worry, and set that thought and feeling in the vibration of clarity and certainty. You have acknowledged that the mock-up is in alignment with your Highest Self, asked for Divine Guidance, and then sent that thought and feeling off to become a physical item or event.
You are now waiting in ease and grace for your thought and feeling, in the tangible form of your mock-up, to return to you. And that’s what we’ll talk about soon – waiting in certainty and in gratitude.
If you want more information on some of the tools mentioned in this blog post then Join Us in learning more and delving deeper. In addition to blogging, twice a month I send out exclusive information in the newsletter about how to grow your intuition and live an authentic life. We delve into the month’s topic in a deeper way and I always include a special mediation designed around the topic at hand. Find your own true path to a life of prosperity and abundance.