This month we’ve looked at the energy of money. We’ve unraveled our inner critic’s thoughts and feelings around money by actually writing down the words we say to ourselves when we think about money. (See previous post here).
We know that what we think and feel we will be. Our thoughts are giant magnets calling to us energies of the same vibrational family. So if we think in terms of lack – not having enough, angst and worry – then we will attract more of the same.
We know this – and as we look around, our reality echos this. Most people stop right here and say that the Law of Attraction just doesn’t work for them. They only attract the things they don’t want and feel that prosperity and abundance are for other people, not them.
Duh! What you believe translates to your thoughts and feelings. And your thoughts and feelings call more of the same to you. So if you believe that prosperity is for other people, then guess what? That’s what you attract!
So how do we move out of this state of lack and into the state of prosperity and abundance? We know it’s not by wishing and hoping for it to happen. We know we have to do something – but what is it that we have to do? Two things:
- First thing: We use our tools! We actually do something about our thoughts and feelings. We change it up. We choose differently. We work to remove the energies that are keeping us in lack. We use our grounding cord, tapping, blowing up roses to move us to a higher vibrational family.
- Second thing: We act responsibly! We honor the money we currently have in our lives by keeping within our family budget, saving for the future, and remaining conscious while we spend our funds. We honor the money we have while acknowledging that we are worthy of having more.
Prosperity and abundance are feeling-states and are available to all – no matter the amount of money in your bank account.
The following meditation helps to set your money space – the energy of how you view money.
Exercise: Resetting Your Money Energy
- Be in your meditation space with your eyes closed, feet flat on the floor. Be in the center of your head and just breathe, creating a neutral, present-time vibration in which you can look at the energy of money. Release your current grounding cord, and put on a brand-new one. Make it wide, secure, and set it on maximum release. Allow all those thoughts of what someone else feels about money, to leave your space and release down your grounding cord. See your aura as clean, clear, and filled with your own energy—no one else’s.
- Intend for a bubble to appear in front of you. See this bubble filled with the colors of what money means to you. Put a grounding cord on this bubble and drain out any energy that is not yours. Watch as the grounding cord pulls all that foreign energy out of your bubble, leaving it crystal clear.
- Now let’s fill your bubble with colors representing the qualities that you would like to bring to your awareness around money. Make the bubble as big as you would like. This represents your havingness around money. See the colors of the qualities you associate with money fill the bubble. See the energies flowing, in and out, back and forth. My personal money bubble is big—bigger than my body. I see myself on a rope swing over a river of money. The river is the color of ease, playfulness, choices, and opportunities. As I sway back and forth, I acknowledge that the river below me will always be in motion. In and out, back and forth, high and low, money is a constant flowing energy in my life. As I jump from the swing into the river, I feel the cool, crisp river of money flow over and through me. I am grateful, appreciative, and at peace as I continue to float downstream.
- Make your visualization full of images that mean something to you. Maybe you see money gushing from the center of the earth, spewing opportunities and choices. Maybe you see yourself surfing on a wave of money, filling your body with emotions of gratitude and peace.
- Once you have the bubble exactly as you want it, pull it into your third chakra, your power center. Know that you are intending for money to be a tool that you can harness for your own growth and development.
- When you feel complete, open your eyes.
My money story has changed over the years. As I’ve come to terms with my inner critic’s voice, I’ve developed a level of self-confidence and self-worth in all areas of my life.
I know that how I view money is a microcosm of how I view myself.
I am worthy.
I am worthy of having money and I am worthy of living a life full of purpose and meaning.
So are you.