We’ve spent some time this month bringing our awareness to the idea that thoughts and feelings travel – and they are sticky! We are surrounded daily by the thoughts and feelings of other people. It’s hard to understand what our intuition is telling us if we are surrounded in the mist of other people’s thoughts of what we should do and who we should be.
What to do? We don’t want to become a hermit – life is for experiencing – and we do that by relating to people. That’s how we learn and grow.
I teach clients to use a tool that helps them keep other peoples’ energies out of their space, while still acknowledging that life is all about relating. This tool is called a protection bubble, and it encases your aura in a protective layer or wrapper of impenetrable material. The purpose of this covering is to deflect foreign energy coming your way—before it can enter your aura—thus preventing people from unintentionally climbing into your space.
Subconsciously, as two people are relating to each other, they intuitively feel each other’s energy and reach into each other’s space. As your friend’s energy bumps up against your aura, you do not want her to be startled or annoyed that you no longer allow her energy into your space. But you do want to give her a psychically gentle reminder that you are not into co-mingling energies.
Exercise Creating Your Protection Bubble
- Sit in meditation with your eyes closed and your feet flat on the floor. Feel your grounding cord and your surrounding aura bubble filled with the energies of peace and stillness.
- In front of your closed eyes, see an image of yourself sitting in the middle of your aura. Check out the colors of your aura today.
- Now let’s design the protective coating for your aura. You can change the coating every day during your daily meditation, so don’t worry that it has to be perfect. Experiment; that’s the joy. See what works for you.
- Think about how you would like to prevent foreign energy from entering your aura. Sometimes I see a fine wire mesh surrounding my aura. This permeable membrane allows my scattered energies to come in but keeps out others. Other times I envision a platinum coating sealing my aura from all outside influences. You might experiment by surrounding your aura in a bubble of glass or protective coating of Teflon. You get to choose. Have fun, and fashion a protection bubble of your choosing.
- When someone thinks of you, his or her energy is coming your way, even from a long distance. Notice what happens to your aura’s protection bubble as it encounters outside energy. It may change color as it absorbs this energy, or the energy might just slide off the surface. Notice what you notice.
- No matter what it looks like right now, intend for that protective bubble to explode in front of you. See it utterly disappear. See your aura in front of you without protection.
- Create a new protection bubble in front of you. Design it to be just right for you today. Set the intention that it will work for you all day, deflecting any foreign energy before it can enter your aura. When you have it set in place, open your eyes and come out of meditation.
Every day as part of your morning meditation put a new protection bubble around your aura. Know that it will work for you all day long by turning aside foreign energy before it enters your space.
Join us in learning more and delving deeper. Twice a month I send out exclusive information, not covered here on the blog, about how to grow your intuition and live a life full of purpose and meaning. We delve into the month’s topic in a deeper way, and I always include a special meditation designed around the topic at hand. Find your true path to a life of prosperity and abundance. Join Us!